I am a third-year PhD student in Computer Science Department at the University of Maryland, advised by Prof. Larry S. Davis. I received my Bachelor’s degree from Department of Electronic Engineering, Fudan University in 2018. My research interests lie in computer vision and deep learning, particularly in topics like object/action recognition and detection. Here is my latest Resume.
- [2021.2] One paper accepted at CVPR 2021.
- [2020.8] One paper accepted at IEEE TPAMI.
- [2020.5] I will join Amazon AWS Rekognition team as a summer research intern, hosted by Joseph Tighe.
- [2020.2] One paper accepted at CVPR 2020.
- [2019.5] I will join Salesforce Research as a summer research intern, hosted by Caiming Xiong.
- [2019.4] One paper accepted at ICML 2019.
- [2018.3] One paper accepted at CVPR 2018.